I finished this dress two weekends ago but only now got around to taking a picture. It was inspired by a dress from JCrew I found about two months ago (it's no longer on their site).
I used Simplicity 3803 for the pattern. Overall I found the pattern fairly easy. In all of the reviews I have read (check out Pattern Review if you haven't already...you'll be glad you did), I am surprised no one has mentioned the difficulty of sewing that point in the middle of the bodice. It wasn't hard, just more of a pain in the butt. Maybe it's just me. Other than that, everything went together pretty smoothly. I'm happy with the result and looking forward to wearing this out soon.
P.S. Ummm, the boob really isn't messed up as it appears in the picture. I just need to wear a better bra when I actually wear this out.