The inspiration (from this post):
A light, swingy top made from some stash jersey and New Look 6807. After reading the reviews of this top on Pattern Review, I raised the neckline a bit before cutting. I'm glad I did, otherwise I think this top would be too low cut for my comfort. I also lengthened and narrowed the sleeves.
I omitted the tie in the back neckline. I like the tie detail on the pattern, but I didn't want to add any more fuss to this busy print.
Pattern: New Look 6807
Fabric: Jersey from my stash (and I still have enough to make another top)
Modifications: Raised neckline, narrowed and lengthened sleeves, omitted back neck tie
Result: I really like this top and will probably make it again in a solid color.