Monday, August 10, 2009

Resolve


June Block 2, originally uploaded by CreativeReveries.

I miss this little space. I want to be here more than I have been. So, this morning I decided I'm going to try and be here more often, no matter what. I don't think I can promise to post every day, but how about every other day? I'm going to try people, I really am. Because I have things to show you. Things I've made (like the spiderweb block I made for Stephanie for the Pieced Together Quilting Bee). Things that have inspired me. Things I just want to share. Also, I miss hearing from you all.

This weekend I took the cover off of my sewing machine and made a dress out of Garden Party fabric. I can't wait to show you (though I have other things I might show you first).

See you back here again soon, ok?

3 comments:

Curry Made said...

Can't wait to see all your projects!

Mary said...

Yay! Missed your posts, and love your spider web block the colors are fantastic! Can't wait to see more!

maria said...

Great block and yes do show what youve been making, I love being nosey at what others have made.