Friday, January 04, 2008

Handmade Holidays Recap: For the girls

Puppet theaters for my nieces using the pattern in Amy Carol's Bend the Rules Sewing:

These were so much fun to make. My sisters tell me the girls think they are so much fun to play with. A win win situation, no?


For my friend, Catherine, a crochet scarf. She kept telling me how much she loved my scarf so I crocheted one for her too. This was super easy and relatively quick to make. I just did double crochet using Lion Brand Homespun yarn. It's so soft, just like mine. I've had mine for three years and love it:


For my Mom, the crocheter, a crochet hook holder made from linen and Heather Bailey's Freshcut fabric:

1 comment:

Raesha D said...

Great gifts!! I'm so jealous of your beautiful, even edges on the crocheted scarf!