Tuesday, February 12, 2008

You make my day

Lara from Thornberry recently gave me a "You Make My Day" award. I'm so honored.


I'm supposed to pass the award on to another 10 people whose blog brings me happiness and inspiration and makes me feel happy about blogland. Well, everyone who stops by here and leaves a comment brings me happiness and makes me feel happy about blogland. But in the spirit of passing on the torch, here are some people who make my day:

Christina
Cidell
Katie
Regina
Kate
Mari
Sugar City
Lulu
Kelly
Oh Fransson

It was hard to narrow this down to ten as there are so many other blogs I'm constantly inspired by!

4 comments:

Christina said...

Aww, thanks!

loopylulu said...

Thank you! Your posts make me happy too!

marirob said...

awww... so sweet! you make my day too!

Kelly said...

oh thank you! you are tooo sweet! -kb