Saturday, November 03, 2007

Fall Swap Sent

Have I gushed enough about the book, Stitch and Bitch Crochet: The Happy Hooker? No? Well, let me gush some more then. I participated in Chara's Fall Swap. When I think of Fall, I think of sweaters and scarves and beautiful leaf colors. So for this swap, I made my partner, Joy, a one skein scarf (the third one I've made in as many months), and a crocheted flower pin in Fall colors using patterns from the book. I also included some caramel apple cider candles (yummm), a fall stamp, some stickers and ribbon. I hope Joy likes the package.

I really enjoyed making the flower pin and am looking for an excuse to make another. If you would like to receive a flower pin, please leave a comment by midnight EST on Wednesday, November 7th. I'll announce the randomly chosen winner on Thursday.

4 comments:

Raesha D said...

I've finished two of the scarves already and I'm itching to start on a third:) They will make great Christmas presents!

Adrienne said...

Very, very cute!!!

Anonymous said...

I've been Happy Hooking too but haven't attempted a flower yet and yours looks awesome!

Lisa said...

Me! Me! Me! (Raising hand and waving madly!) I just found your blog this morning and I love, love the scarf and flower pin. That said ( and gestured) I off to read the rest of your blog....